Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Travel Bug



Whether it’s a weekend getaway, European excursion, or a tropical escape, you can count me in. I’m afraid I’ve caught a bad case of the travel bug and can’t seem to shake this oh so terrible virus! I absolutely love exploring a new place, whether it’s an hour drive or a 12-hour flight—I will never say no to a new adventure! Sadly, this passion of mine is a costly one, which is unfortunate because I do like to travel in style!  So, what’s better than finding a 5 star resort on that beautiful island for half the price? Nothing! As you know, I try to do everything on a budget, so I’m always trying to find great deals that won’t have you sacrificing the luxury and the glamour!
A perfect example would be this beautiful Four Seasons hotel on Lanai in Hawaii. Not only is Lanai an exclusive and intimate island, but it can’t get any better than the Four Seasons. I know what you’re thinking: sounds a little pricey for that working girl budget! But don’t worry, I would never steer you wrong, which is why I have found this amazing deal for a 3-night escape for only $650. Normally, 3 nights at a Four Seasons resort would cost you way over $1400! This sounds like a vacation I can’t pass up and was too good of a deal to keep to myself. This deal exemplifies everything I stand for, it still offers the high-class experience which lets you be the king or queen you really are without having to spend like one. 
 Hurry though! This deal is only up for 6 days, so grab it while you can! Purchase here





Until our next find!
xx
Blondie

No comments:

Post a Comment