Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday's Beauty Tip


If you are like me, then you must go through millions of products to find the perfect fit for your skin. If there were anything that I am most protective off, it would be my face! I know this might sound silly, but it’s true! We as women, are so worried about getting older we would slab on cement to keep the wrinkles from coming! But keeping up with the latest fad in face creams and cleansers can get expensive.  Not only will women do anything to keep those wrinkles away, but acne is also a big no-no. God forbid I get a pimple on my face because I assume the world is ending, and dread seeing the light of day until it’s gone! (Sound a bit dramatic?)
As you can tell, I treat my face like it’s my bible! So, I have a trick that will tighten up that skin, as well as zap away those pimples. The best part about it is that you can do this trick with household items, which means another dollar saved!

Ingredients:
2 Teaspoons of Pepto-Bismol



This trick is not only beneficial for your face but also for your stomach! Pepto-Bismol contains bismuth subsalicylate, which is an ingredient often found in face creams. This ingredient is commonly used to exfoliate the areas in our skin that has more oil build up, such as areas where we get blackheads and whiteheads. The trick is to take two teaspoons of Pepto-Bismol and spread over your face. Wait for 15-30 min (when the mask dries), and wash off with warm water.

 Not only will your skin be feeling smooth and fresh, but also it gets rid of all the dead dry skin that has built up over time. The perks? Your skin will be glowing and feel tighter than ever! Not to mention those pimples will dry up in no time and be gone instantly. 


Until our next find!
xx
Blondie

No comments:

Post a Comment