Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Back to Black



  We all have those “go-to” outfits that you know will never fail you. For me, it’s my faux leather shorts from Zara. They have been a staple in my wardrobe ever since I bought them. Whether it’s in the office, out for dinner, or just lounging, they never seem to disappoint me! Finding these shorts came as no surprise, as I am an avid and (too) frequent shopper at Zara. Due to my (fat) ass, it can be difficult to find the right shorts, or even jeans for that matter that fit my curves perfectly.  But low and behold I found these bad boys (on sale might I add!), and I would have never guessed they would frequent my outfit choices so often.  Did I mention my shoes are from Zara, too? Yes, I am definitely a Zara freak and proud to be one!



    Now, it’s funny because I am not much of a chunky jewelry person, but the moment I saw this necklace I knew it was fate. I don’t know if it was the sparkle that attracted me (or the price), but I am proud to say I found this sugar for under $40.  I tend to veer towards the more delicate and simple pieces, but I have surprisingly worn this necklace more than I thought. Since its such a neutral gem, it’s easy to wear and dresses up any outfit in an instant.



Top by Zara Basics
Shorts by Zara. Purchase Here
Shoes by Zara. Purchase similar Here
Necklace by Natasha Couture. Purchase similar Here

Until our next find!
xx
Blondie

1 comment:

  1. Loving your leather shorts- I just bought a pair from Forever21 and have been wearing them constantly this fall!

    Brooke du jour
    www.brookedujour.com

    ReplyDelete